Approved for Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Japan, Pakistan, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand
Simple, affordable PCIe to fit any PCI Express slot
USRobotics now offers another form factor for internal modems, PCI Express. The USRobotics 56K* PCI Express Faxmodem (PCIe 1.1) is a single lane (x1) express card with both full height and low profile brackets and will fit into any available PCI Express slot. It is also broadly compatible with Windows including 64 bit and server systems, using the CPU of the host computer for high compression throughput due to direct parallel access. The PCI Express Faxmodem is fully compatible with V.92 and lower rates, making it ideal for compact POS solutions that only require V.34.
- Supports PCI-Express revision 1.1 standard
- Single lane card fits any PCI Express slot, with any lane size
- Full height and low profile PCI brackets included
Advanced features and functionality
- Send and receive faxes through your computer while running other applications
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
- Wake-on-ring and Caller ID support†
Get the speed you need
- Quick Connect (V.92) reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection
- V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster
Simple three-step installation
- Your USRobotics modem is so easy to install and use, you’ll be up and running in no time! Our Quick Installation Guide makes installation as easy as 1-2-3.
- Compatible with Windows XP/XP 64 bit/2003/2003 64 bit/Vista/Vista 64 bit/Server 2008/Server 2008 64 bit/Win 7/Win 7 64 bit/Win 8/Win 8 64 bit/Server 2011/Server 2012
- Compatible with Windows Embedded POSReady 2009
- Common driver across multiple Operating Systems
- US and European regulatory approvals
- Qualified for additional worldwide regulatory approvals, license fee for full approval
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Call Waiting/Caller ID service required for utilizing Caller ID capability.